Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- The driver and carrier jointly and separately are authorized to operate and transport his/her/their (“shipper”, “client”) motor vehicle between the pickup location and the destination set forth on the auto transport order contract. While every effort will be made to confirm a driver for estimated date and time, delays may occur due to road closures, carrier schedule, mechanical failure, acts of God, weather conditions, or any other unforeseen circumstances. iEZship LLC (“iEZship”) must not be held responsible for any charges or liabilities, including but not limited to airfare, lodging or car rental costs, incurred due to delay of pickup or delivery of the vehicle. The client will be provided with carrier’s schedule at the time dispatch.
- The client agrees not to contact any other carrier or broker during the shipping needs corresponding to the respective timelines. Any client found coordinating with another carrier or broker during this timeframe, is subject to a non-refundable deposit. Deposit will be refunded if we cannot provide a reliable service to transport your vehicle within 15 days of your deposit, unless the delivery date you asked for is past 15 days of the deposit.
- The customer is the registered legal owner of the vehicle(s) and has the authority to enter into this agreement or has been duly authorized by the legal owner of the vehicle(s) to enter into this agreement.
- All carriers contracted will have insurance to cover damages caused by the driver or theft during transport. Damage claims are covered by the carriers for upto $250,000 cargo insurance per load for an open trailer, upto $1 Million for an enclosed trailer and a minimum of ¾ of a million dollar public liability and property damage. Any damages incurred while transporting the vehicle comes directly under the responsibility of the carrier, and not of iEZship. iEZship will provide a full insurance packet for the carrier to the client to file a claim, when asked. Transportation of the vehicle is covered by the carrier’s insurance. Customers also have the right to ask the carrier for a copy of the insurance to validate bumper to bumper coverage of the vehicle being shipped. All claims must be noted and signed for at the time of delivery, and submitted in writing within 15 days of delivery.
- The price quoted includes a 7% discount for payment with Zelle (Payment@iEZship.com) or CashApp ($PayiEZship), (other modes of payments are charged the full amount). Pickup and delivery is from the addresses unless residential area restrictions apply. Pickup by an appointment is available for an additional fee through smaller unrestricted carriers to deliver to the restricted area (last leg of delivery) or the shipper can meet with the carrier to deliver at a nearby parking lot to receive the delivery.
- Carriers are not licensed or insured to transport any personal or household goods, however, we do understand that you may need to ship items with the vehicle. An additional fee may be assessed for personal items of any weight. Carrier may allow upto 100 lbs of personal belongings if confined in the trunk of the vehicle being transported. Carriers are not liable for damages caused to the vehicle or goods from excessive or improper loading of personal items. Any exceptions must be previously discussed and approved by iEZship and mentioned in the quote. Any misrepresentation of the personal belongings will result in a change of price for up to additional $170.
- If the vehicle becomes unavailable during a scheduled pickup once the order has been placed, iEZship will not refund the deposit amount. If a carrier is on the way and the vehicle is not ready as indicated by the shipper, there will be an additional $80.00 rescheduling fee. Additionally, iEZship must be notified, should the shipper has to have an alternate representative take his/her place at the location of pickup or delivery.
- The vehicle must be rendered to the carrier in a good running condition with less than a half tank of fuel. Carrier will not be liable for damage caused by leaking fluids, freezing, exhaust systems or antennas not tied down properly. Any claim for loss or damage must be noted and signed by the driver on the condition report, Bill of Lading (BOL), at the time of delivery. A non-running vehicle may be subject to a $160 fee which will be included in the final quote. If the vehicle becomes inoperative for any reason during the transport, the fee will be added to the original quote.
- Deposits are non refundable, in lieu of cancellation fee, for the orders canceled prior to one week after the requested available pickup date.
- Dispatched order may be canceled by contacting iEZship office via an email to office@iEZship.com with a subject of “Dispatched Cancellation” + quote number. To address your request promptly, please follow up with a phone call at 888-773-0123. The cancellation request must be made in no less than 24 hours prior to the pickup date, no exceptions please. Such cancellations are subject to additional $210 non-refundable cancellation fee.
- Staff of iEZship strives to ‘ease of shipping’ and agrees to provide a carrier to transport your vehicle as promptly as possible in accordance with your proposed instructions but cannot guarantee pick-up or delivery on a specified date due to aforementioned reasons. iEZship does not agree to pay for your rental of a vehicle, airfare or lodging, nor shall it be liable for failure of mechanical or operating parts of your vehicle. Shipper warrants that he/she will pay the price quoted due iEZship for delivered vehicles and will not seek to charge back. This agreement and any shipment here under is subject to all terms and conditions of the carrier’s tariff and the uniform straight bill of lading, copies of which are available at the office of the carrier.
- Under any circumstances, the client must NOT release or receive the vehicle from a carrier without a thorough signed inspection report, Bill of Lading (BOL), regardless of time of the day or the weather conditions. Failure to do so may prevent client’s ability to file a damage claim. Carriers insurance will only process claims for the damages due to carrier’s own negligence. Damages are required to be reported to iEZship within 24 hours of delivery. All the damages must clearly be listed on the BOL and signed by the driver (no exceptions whatsoever). If there is a damage during transport, the client must document those damages on the final inspection report (BOL), pay the remaining balance stated on this agreement, and then contact the carrier’s main office as well as the carrier’s insurance company. Failure to notate any damage on the final inspection report releases the carrier of any liability and would result in the inability to process a damage claim.
- Performance under this contract shall be excused to the extent such performance is prevented by force majeure. The term “force majeure” shall include acts of God or the elements, acts of a public enemy, acts of terrorism, riots, strikes, labor disputes, fires, explosions, floods, acts or orders of civil or military authorities, or other causes beyond the reasonable control of the party declaring the force majeure events. Such an excuse from performance shall continue until the force majeure event ceases to exist.
- The shipper warrants that he/she/they will pay the price quoted by iEZship for delivered vehicles, and will not seek a chargeback. This agreement and any shipment hereunder is subject to all terms & conditions of the carrier’s tariff and the uniform straight bill of lading, copies of which are available at the office of the carrier. This supersedes all prior written or verbal representation of iEZship and constitutes the entire agreement between the shipper and iEZship and may not be changed except in writing signed by an officer of iEZship. iEZship has been authorized to cancel the order at any time.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan. The parties further agree that any legal action arising out of this agreement must be filed in a court of jurisdiction, and iEZship liability is limited to the amount of money iEZship broker’s fee only. The client hereby submits to the jurisdiction of such courts and waives any right to jurisdiction in any other location. I hereby agree to the transport terms provided by iEZship. I authorize a small down payment to be paid to iEZship via a credit or debit card or check by phone or email. I further understand that any remaining balance is due on delivery and that it must be paid in full via cash, cashier’s check, and money order, to the authorized transporter/carrier.
Agreed & Accepted to, and authorize transportation of the above vehicle as set forth above in the Terms & Conditions