Welcome to iEZship LLC where we take pride in providing you the best possible services that you deserve while shipping cars with us.
Any individual under the age of 18, considered a minor, must have the legal consent of either their parents or legal guardians in order to use this service. If you are under the age of 18 and have registered for an account with us, you may ask us to remove content or information that you have posted to our Sites. Please note that your request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information, because, for example, some of your content may have been reposted by another visitor to our Sites. At any time you may submit a written request inquiring about what personal information we have collected about you in order to: (i) edit such information; or (ii) request its deletion. We will timely respond to any such requests and use all commercially practicable efforts to comply with your demands, unless not legally or otherwise permissible. Inquiries and requests can be provided to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Types of Data Collected
Your personal information is anything that classifies you as an individual, such as your name, phone number, email address, or any other information provided by you.
We track the data that is collected from everyone’s usage of the site. This information is used in order to better the company and better understand what the customer wants and needs. Additionally, we also keep track of anything that a customer posts to our site.
We collect your payment information if you were to create a credit account with us. In order to start a credit account here, information such as billing address, credit card expiration date, and credit card number is collected.
We collect data on log information, such as IP addresses, how our services are used by customers, pages visited before or after visiting our site, device information, access times, pages viewed, etc.
How are Cookies used by the website
Preferences/Settings: We use these cookies to remember your settings and preferences. For example, we may use these cookies to remember your language preferences.
Security: We use these cookies to help identify and prevent security risks. For example, we may use these cookies to store your session information to prevent others from changing your password without your username and password.
Performance: We use these cookies to collect information about how you interact with our services and to help us improve them. For example, we may use these cookies to determine if you have interacted with a certain page.
Analytics: We use these cookies to help us improve our services.For example, we can use these cookies to learn more about which features are the most popular with our users and which ones might need some tweaks.AdvertisingWe use these cookies to deliver advertisements, to make them more relevant and meaningful to consumers, and to track the efficiency of our advertising campaigns, both on our services and on other Sites or mobile applications.
Your browser may provide you with the option to refuse some or all browser cookies. You may also be able to remove cookies from your browser. For more information about how to manage browser cookies, please follow the instructions provided by your browser.
Your mobile operating system may let you opt-out from having certain device identifiers used for interest-based advertising. You should refer to the instructions provided by your mobile device’s manufacturer; this information is typically available under the “settings” function of your mobile device. If your mobile device offers an uninstall process, you can always stop any site from collecting information through the app by uninstalling the app.
Disclosure to Third Parties
Your personal information is not sold or given to any third party without your knowledge and approval. However, if found necessary, any personal information about you may be disclosed to law enforcement when officially and legally requested by the law enforcement agencies. This may be the case if there is any investigation of fraud or any other illegal activity.
Your Personal Rights
- To access your Personal Data held by us (right to access)
- To rectify inaccurate Personal Data and, considering the purpose of processing Personal Data, ensure it is complete (right to rectification)
- To erase or delete your Personal Data from our website, to the extent permitted by applicable data protection laws (right to erasure; right to be forgotten)
- To restrict our processing of your Personal Data, to the extent permitted by law (right to restriction of processing)
- To transfer your Personal Data to another controller, to the extent possible (right to data portability)
- To object to any processing of your Personal Data carried out based on our legitimate interests (right to object). Where we process your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes or share it with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes, you can exercise your right to object at any time to such processing without having to provide any specific reason for such objection
- Not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects (“Automated Decision-Making”). Automated Decision-Making currently does not take place on our Sites
- To the extent we base the collection, processing and sharing of your Personal Data on your consent, to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on such consent before its withdrawal.